Authors of best papers will be invited to submit their papers to a special issue or a regular issue for publication consideration in selected journals. These papers will also be under an official double-blind peer-reviewed process by the journals.
- Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics (SSCI, Scopus Q1, Q2, IF = 3.979, UK)
- VNU Journal of Science: Economics and Business (of VNU – Vietnam National University)
- Journal of Asian Business and Economic Studies (JABES) (Scopus; ESCI-WoS) (of UEH – University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Journal of Management and Business Review (JMBR) (of PPM SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, Indonesia)
- Journal of Vietnam's Socio-Economic Development (of NCSSH - The National Center for Social Sciences and Humanities)
- Journal of International Economics and Management (JIEM) (of FTU - FOREIGN TRADE UNIVERSITY) - Special Issue
- Journal of Risk Finance (ESCI, Scopus Q3, UK)
- Pacific Asia of the Association for Information System (ESCI) - Special Issue Theme "The Roles of Information Systems in an Uncertain World: An ASEAN's Perspective"
30/9/2022: Full Paper and Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
1/10 - 10/10/2022: Double-Blind Review and Full Paper Revision
10-14/10/2022: Announcement of Full Paper Acceptance
18/10/2022: Registration and Registration Fee Payment Deadline